[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.175.229.75 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri May 5 09:55:55 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 67.175.229.75 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:55:55 CDT May 5, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows xp
Hard Drive Space: 30 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radion 9700
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5 version (beta) released in March of 2006

Error:
Problem 1) I found that when I am in the 3D window, the arrow keys lock up when trying to move my camera. This is never a problem with 1.4.

Poblem 2)  When I clone a brush that is already textured and drag that brush, the texture moves on the face of the brush to line up with the texture on the brush it was cloned from.  In many cases, I like to clone and let the texture remain as is.

Cause of Error:
Problem 1)   Rebooted computer
Problem 2)   None

User Email: tk427c at comcast.net