[Gtkradiant] FW: Problems with build 58 on Linux with gcc 4.x

Joseph, William WJoseph at europe.ea.com
Tue May 2 03:55:14 CDT 2006

I'll take a look at this later today..

-----Original Message-----
From: justin [mailto:clancyj at tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 01 May 2006 11:25
To: Joseph, William
Subject: Problems with build 58 on Linux with gcc 4.x

Hi,

Updated to 58.  Can't compile.

There are some problems in bobtoolz;  It looks like the file
"ScriptParser.h" should actually be save as "scriptparser.h" (I linked
and it got further).

Also, there is a reference to <windows.h>.  It looks like you forgot to
delete the #include outside the ifdef(WIN32) in misc.cpp.  Removed it.
Got even further.

misc.cpp also uses the old TRUE/FALSE - rewrote to have true/false (c++
construct).

Now it builds.  I'll check functionality as soon as I know what it's
supposed to do :-)

Hope this is of some help.

  Regards,

    Justin.