[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Mar 30 12:58:58 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:58:58 CST Mar 30, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1300 Mhz, 384 SD RAM, Win XP
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVidia GeForce 5200 256RAM.
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4

I got the "a problem occured" windows error message and my GTKRadiant crashed so that I got the "send report/ do not send report" message.

I only used "save as", typed "silence" as the name and saw in the console the "saved2 message, which was wrong cause the file doesn not exist on my hard drive.

Cause of Error:
None for I am not used to this product and I see not the invalid step I took to cause it, so I do not see a way to solution.

User Email: shmonsters at msn.com