[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Mar 10 08:06:51 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:06:51 CST Mar 10, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Pentium 4/ 2GB/Windows XP Professional SP2
Hard Drive Space: 120GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia 6800GT
Version of GTKRadiant: GTKRadiant v1.5.0 - March 2 2006 build

Middle mouse button does not match texturing infomation on the face you click on when you have one brush or one face selected.

Running editor for Q3A..  this feature was present in v1.4.   Not sure if it was removed, I didn't see any indication of this in the release notes.  This was a huge time saving feature in v1.4, I don't know why it was removed or disabled or maybe just broken in this release.

Cause of Error:
Select a brush or face in the 3D preview, then middle click on a face on another brush.  The selected brush should take on the texturing infomation of the brush you clicked on.

User Email: pweatherby at gmail.com