[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Jun 1 19:57:28 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:57:28 CDT Jun 1, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel Pentium 4 3 ghz w/HT; 1 gig ram; Windows XP SP2 Media Center Edition
Hard Drive Space: 28 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon X800GT w/latest drivers (catalyst 6.5) and OpenGL driver
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 beta, build 03-02

GTKRadiant crashes. When I debugged it, I found that it is an access violation when reading 458B108B, which is the EBX on the stack.

Cause of Error:
I selected the Customize option on the Build menu, highlighted any one, and pressed delete.

User Email: