[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

86.80.181.152 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Jul 14 04:39:50 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 86.80.181.152 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:39:50 CDT Jul 14, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: CPU: 3.2 GHZ 1024mb RAM
Hard Drive Space: 80 Gigabyte
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI readeon X600 128 mb
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
I didn't found an error, but i have a frustration with 1.5. I think it's really dissapointing that the Z window is gone, it was very handy. I thin Radiant is great, but i really think this removed feature should been in 1.5 to. You guys keep up the good work, after all Radiant is a fantastic program

User Email: marcuyttenboogaard at hotmail.com