[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

87.123.21.243 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Jan 26 10:45:07 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 87.123.21.243 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:45:07 CST Jan 26, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel 2400 /1GB/ XPpro
Hard Drive Space: enough
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: RADEOM 9600XT 256 MB
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5 Beta

Error:
1. There is no change for the installation directory
2. My Game-Directory is for playing and not for developing maps. I wish to have my own environment for my own maps.
3. Multiple runtime Errors follow this event
 .\renderstate.cpp 1117
--> ../../libs\moduleobservers.h:16
+ + + +
Eventlog:ID 26 Die Anweisung in "0x00402bc2" verweist auf Speicher in "0x00000000". (eventvwr ID 26)
c. .\renderstate1117

Cause of Error:
a: Project settings /Global settings ET

for me is your software useless. This is so different all programming standards and IDEs. The simplest work is to create a set of nessesary files and directorys at start of new Project. why must I create them with notepad and Explorer.
in version 1.4 i was only able to hang some trees in the air. in 1.5 Beta i can do nothing but deinstall.
Why is it impossible to mark a obj and place it per drag and drop.
Why is it impossible to mark a obj and edit it pref's
Why is it impossible to get a object from a list
why is it impossible to mark a wall and edit the pref's
+++++++

User Email: jann.stueven at web.de