[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

207.45.91.24 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Jan 1 11:02:25 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 207.45.91.24 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:02:25 CST Jan 1, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP 2100+ 1.74 GHz, 1 GB of RAM
Hard Drive Space: 160 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 6600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
There are two boxes inside of my map.  Both look the same, (similar, or might even be the same, to the boxes made when placing a model).  It is a red wireframe box with a smaller black wireframe box within that, and at the center is a small black dot.  I cannot select any part of this box.  I know that these are showing that there is another model/brush, but I cannot see it.  When I compile the map, the box shows a chair (build with brushes by hand, not a model) out in the middle of no where.

Cause of Error:
I am not sure what steps I took because I didn't notice it until I compiled the map.  I noticed the first one in game (the chair) and I found another, but one doesn't appear to show anything.  Some possible sources of error would be multiple uses of copy and paste, cloning, moving around, and the fact that I was trying to find out how to rotate a group of brushes instead of models.  Thanks,  Ryan

User Email: ryanday at i-rule.net