[Gtkradiant] New GPL code startup error

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:09:12 CST 2006

Thanks for the tip, yes, I used the VC8 guide, and it worked great, but I
think it was the game pack that threw me off, I didn't see any mention of it
in the compiling guide.

Where do you get the Q3Pack from svn? all I saw was the gtkRadiant trunk,
and I couldn't find any mention of game packs within it. Thanks for the
help, I'm excited to almost have this thing ready to go.

-Tim