[Gtkradiant] New GPL code startup error

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:24:05 CST 2006

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I just barely
succeeded in compiling the GPL 1.5 source using VC Express 2005. I then
copied the games folder from a 1.4.0 installation into the GPL GtkRadiant
folder, then ran "python ./GtkRadiant/install.py" as per instructions, and
all seemed to go well.

However, after launching the GtkRadiant executable in the install folder, I
get a string of errors on startup:

runtime error: game attribute "archivetypes" not found in "q3.game"
runtime error: game attribute "entities" not found in "q3.game"
runtime error: game attribute "shaders" not found in "q3.game"

and so on...

Does anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks!