[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Mon Feb 6 10:57:33 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:57:33 CST Feb 6, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP 2400+ / 512 Mo RAM / Windows 2000
Hard Drive Space: 40 Go
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia GeForce 6600 / last drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

I have this error message at strart of the software in a Dos box :
Invalid UTF8 string passed to pango_layout_set_text <>

Cause of Error:
This error without doing anything. It seems to be a configuration problem. Could you tell me what should I do ??

User Email: cedriccontact24y at yahoo.fr