[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.0.171.22 noreply at qeradiant.com
Mon Aug 14 14:53:07 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 68.0.171.22 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:53:07 CDT Aug 14, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: All requirments are correct i promise.
Hard Drive Space: All requirments are correct i promise.
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: All requirments are correct i promise.
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
Well I am not sure what has happen but, when I right click on the screen to see my entity I have all i need BUT teams which I have to have to place team respawns and Flags to Play Capture The Flag, Please help thanks.

Cause of Error:
None, It was like this when I instaled. Like I say I have the other entitys but not this one. Is there a setting I need to check?

Thanks

User Email: warthog at special-forces-clan.clanservers.com