[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

220.125.35.195 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Sep 27 05:55:57 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 220.125.35.195 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:55:57 CDT Sep 27, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: marrytailor at o2.pl
Hard Drive Space: 4
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: marrytailor at o2.pl
Version of GTKRadiant: marrytailor at o2.pl

Error:
Hi there,

I have been given the task of getting links for our websites that have good page rank on the links directories.
In addition we have many categories so your site will be place on an appropriate page.

If you would like to trade links please send me your website details.

P.S.: I got your e-mail publicly listed on your webpage .
Our apologies if you do not wish to take part in a link exchange.

Best Regards,
Marry Tailor

Cause of Error:

User Email: marrytailor at o2.pl