[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

222.153.4.147 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Oct 28 18:38:50 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 222.153.4.147 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:38:50 CDT Oct 28, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: bla
Hard Drive Space: bla
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: bla
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
My mistake I thought it would hold at least some resemblance to the way the doom3 editor works
As I was going to map counter strike in it
Even if foe now it dos not support it only half life

I will let you in on a tip if it can draw brushes like it can for doom3 id use it
But as it stands hammer editor is far more superior to yours

Is sad as im very good in doom editor and its my favorite editor

Cause of Error:
sad

User Email: ever_frost at hotmail.com