[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report
noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Oct 2 06:38:32 CDT 2005
This bug report was submitted from 188.8.131.52 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:38:32 CDT Oct 2, 2005.
CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1.7 GHz Pentium M, 1.2 GB Ram, WinXP Home
Hard Drive Space: Approximately 5 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Ati Xpress 200 with Ati Catalyst drivers version 5.9
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant 1.5.0 2005 01 16
untime error: GTK+ error: Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktextbuffer.c: line 1160 (gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags): assertion `text != NULL' failed
Please report this error to the developers
Cause of Error:
1. Installed Doom 3 and patched it to version 1.3 on a brand new computer (just five days old).
2. Installed GTK Radiant.
3. Went to the "Edit > Preferences" menus.
4. In the "Interface > layout" submenu, selected the third available window layout.
5. Hit "Ok" and got presented with this error twice.
6. Then I restarted GTK Radiant again and my options were not saved.
User Email: oyvso at student.hf.uio.no
More information about the Gtkradiant