[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue May 17 21:48:55 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:48:55 CDT May 17, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 3000, Windows XP, 1 Gig Ram
Hard Drive Space: 92.6
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Latest - Nvidia 6800 OC 128
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

assertion failure: brush left with no faces after subtract
Please report this error to the developers

assertion failure: Final B-Rep: inconsistent vertex count
Please report this error to the developers

Happens when I make my pillars and subtract out a top portion from a rectangle in 360 degree, 50 sided 2 prism, cuts (each side) at 10 degree turns each step for 180 degrees.

Cause of Error:

User Email: AtariFanTheBoy at Yahoo.com