[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.218.225.123 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat May 14 20:25:07 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 24.218.225.123 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:25:07 CDT May 14, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD XP 2400/768corsair/WIN XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 16GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon 9600
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2005-01-16.msi

Error:
GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2005-01-16.msi crashes upon after startup, when attempting to recover from improper shutdown.

Cause of Error:
In preferences, I clicked for GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2005-01-16.msi to load up last map on start up. In other words, I asked GtkRadiant to remember the last .map I was working on and to load that .map up when I start up GtkRadiant.

GtkRadiant freezing upon the attempt to load the .map and does not recover. Upon restart GtkRadiant attempts to clear the log, but crashes before accomplishing. The cycle does not end, even after uninstall and reinstall, GtkRadiant remembers this deadly preference from last installation.

Result: program is unusable. I downgraded to GtkRadiant 1.3.12. GtkRadiant 1.3.12 had no problems executing my 'load on start up' preference.

User Email: indio75 at comcast.net