[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu May 12 06:08:13 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:08:13 CDT May 12, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1200ghz, 255mb ram, windows xp
Hard Drive Space: 4.66gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Hydravision
Version of GTKRadiant: The latest Raven release

Whenever I select something, the 3d view goes black. Totally black. The same happens when I deselect something, this is pretty disturbing and takes away a lot of speed. Mainly because you can't see how far you size something, because the screen goes black. The 3d view also seems to flicker often... does this have something to do with my video card? Thank you for your help,

Cause of Error:
None, this was there when I installed Radiant.

User Email: sagalhan at gmail.com