[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Mar 3 08:25:07 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:25:07 CST Mar 3, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz/512MB/XP
Hard Drive Space: 72.1GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radeon 9700 Pro/Catylist Driver
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4 Q3RTCWET

All textures appeared as pure white when I switched over to ET for the first time. But all settings worked fine in both Q3A and RTCW editing.

Cause of Error:
None. But I fixed it by switching texture compression from none to DXT5 and then back to none.

User Email: pathogen001 at yahoo.com