[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

209.36.131.18 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Mar 2 10:24:51 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 209.36.131.18 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:24:51 CST Mar 2, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 3.2 ghz 1gb rdram, XP
Hard Drive Space: 80gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nvidia GLX
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2005-02-26

Error:
No error reported. I was changeing the light flag on a surface and no light will show up. I opened a earlier varsion and it works. I looked at the .map file and noticed the light flag is set to zero even with the light checkbox marked. Also i cannot unselect the light flag, if i select another flag like slick, it will then allow me to unselect the light. But when i try to unselect the slick, the light flag will toggle back on.

It seems the problem occurs when you use a light texture. If it is a light texture it won;t let you unselect the light flag or set the light value. In game it does not emit any light.

Cause of Error:
Click on brush, Clicked F. Then selected a face and opened surface inspector.

User Email: kelly.lloyd at kus.com