[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Jul 20 03:44:41 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:44:41 CDT Jul 20, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 3200+/1 GIG/ Win XP
Hard Drive Space: 16 Gig out of 40 Gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI 9800 Pro/ATI
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

runtime error in gl program
D:/Program Files/GtkRadiant 1.5.0/gl/lighting_DBS_omni_fp.glp:2825
Fragment program exceeded native resources:
  Temporaries          - 10
  Parameters           - 6
  Attributes           - 7
  ALU instructions     - 37
  Texture instructions - 6
  Texture indirections - 6
runtime error: error in gl program
Please report this error to the developers

Cause of Error:
Downloaded 1.5.0 to my C: drive and kept getting the error Too Many files open when trying to compile. Turned off all open programs and kept getting error. Uninstalled 1.5.0 and downloaded from your site onto my D: drive instead of my C: drive this time. I am still getting the error
Setting up
=== running build command ===
"D:/Program Files/GtkRadiant 1.5.0/q3map2.exe" -v -connect -game et -fs_basepath "D:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/" -fs_game etmain -vis -fast "D:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain/maps/dots.map"
1 threads
Q3Map         - v1.0r (c) 1999 Id Software Inc.
Q3Map (ydnar) - v2.5.16
GtkRadiant    - v1.5.0 Jan 16 2005 22:23:44
Voter turnout