[Gtkradiant] compile error

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Sun Jan 16 07:05:19 CST 2005

This one time, at band camp, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>Just updated my repo after seeing your mad checkins over the weekend, and
>got a compile error in libs/bytestreamutils.h

And just after that, got another one that I haven't fixed yet:

g++ -pipe -DQ_NO_STLPORT -W -Wall -Wcast-align -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -Wreorder -g -D_DEBUG `pkg-config glib-2.0 --cflags` `xml2-config --cflags` `libpng-config --cflags` -fPIC -Ibuild/debug/libs -Ilibs -Ibuild/debug/include -Iinclude -c -o build/debug/plugins/archivepak/archive.os plugins/archivepak/archive.cpp
In file included from plugins/archivepak/archive.cpp:6:
libs/bytestreamutils.h: In function `void
   istream_read_little_endian(InputStream&, Type&) [with Type = float]':
libs/bytestreamutils.h:44:   instantiated from here
libs/bytestreamutils.h:13: error: invalid reinterpret_cast from type `float' to
   type `unsigned char*'
scons: *** [build/debug/plugins/archivepak/archive.os] Error 1