[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.161.237.89 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Feb 18 23:05:29 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 67.161.237.89 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:05:29 CST Feb 18, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2.4 Pentium 4 512 rambus pc1066 windows xp sp2
Hard Drive Space: 5 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: MSI vid card, not sure of open gl drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
I'm not able to setup for a mod of Wolfenstein enemy territory (true combat elite)- gives an error and infinite loop that opens a window.
Z axis window is missing?!?!

Cause of Error:
for the Z axis window missing, It never came up on the right side of the screen, I tried changing the position in the preferences, no luck.

For the setup for true combat elite mod setup problem, I went to File -> Project Settings, then setup the correct game (wolfenstein enemy territory), and then selected custom mod, and then typed in tcetest (current folder name of the mod where it resides).  Not sure if I should use a different name rather than "tcetest".

User Email: j__bouchard at hotmail.com