[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report
noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Feb 13 23:45:45 CST 2005
This bug report was submitted from 220.127.116.11 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:45:45 CST Feb 13, 2005.
CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2 ghz athlon, 786 mb
Hard Drive Space: 12 gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia TNT2 64 Mb
Version of GTKRadiant: Latest 1.5.0 2005-1-16
Runtime Error when loading:
runtime error: GTK+error: GTK-CRITICAL ** file gtkentry.c:line 3797 (gtk_entry_get_text): assertion `GTK_IS_ENTRY (entry)` failed.
Cause of Error:
I have been trying to get textures for D3 to load.
1) downloaded and installed latest version.
2) Ran it, noticed no textures in texture menu.
3) unpacked pk4 folders (models, scripts, textures) and ran GTK again to see if textures would appear in the texture menu. None present.
4) deleted models,scripts,texture folders.
5) loaded GTK again, no error, set the preferences to what I wanted. It said I needed to restart, so I did, then I got this error.
In the logs during the load when the error came up. This is what was there: (why cant I copy paste this?????)
"Open GL window configuration: colour-buffer = 32bpp, depth-buffer = none
GL_VENDOR: Microsoft Corporation
GL_RENDERER: GDI Generic
GL-EXTENTIONS:GL_WIN_swap_int GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_paletted_texture
Lighting mode requires OpenGL features not supported by your graphic drivers:
GL_version 1.3 or better
Loaded Texture:"C:\Program Files/GtkRadiant 1.5.0/bitmaps/notexbm (rest obscured by logo)
OpenGL window configuration:colour-buffer = 32bpp, depth-buffer= (obscured)
In red: error code above.
User Email: venus6001 at hotmail.com
More information about the Gtkradiant