[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

216.167.232.121 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Dec 21 22:22:34 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 216.167.232.121 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:22:34 CST Dec 21, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: winxp pro/ duron 1.3/ 768 ddr/Radeon 128 ddr
Hard Drive Space: enuf
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: the latest
Version of GTKRadiant: lol cant get it to work

Error:
OpenGL extension GL_ARB_texture_compression is reqired to run radiant

Cause of Error:
Here is a copy of the dumb lame COD Radiant Error!

OpenGL extension GL_ARB_texture_compression is reqired to run radiant

Note: I tried all possiable to make it work.

Note: I tried the Regedit trick no go!!

Note: I tried un-installing re-installing hmm!

Note: I tried every fourm page out there all the same lol.

Note: I tried downloading 40 diff,,, copies waste of time lmao.

Note: I tried digging around my pc like a mad man hmmm.

Note: I tried asking my neighbour @ 3 am. lmao.

Note: He told me to stfu lol

Note: I asked a guy off the street he lol more then my neighbour!

Note: Im running DirectX C like that helps lol.

Note: My vid card is up to date so ? lol

Note: MB Stats K7SA5 mb/ 768 megs ddr/ Radeon 128 ddr vid card hmmmm.

Note: I bet you guys $10 you cant fix my prob,,, lmao.

Note: Its not my pc its fine so dont go there lol.

Note: I bet this is the worst post for COD Radaint Error ever , oh well!!

Note: Oh yes it will be $10 Canadian if you can give me an idea that works good luck eh rotflmao!!

User Email: Bling-Rulez at hotmail.com