[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.241.89.211 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Aug 10 03:04:37 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 66.241.89.211 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:04:36 CDT Aug 10, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon 2700, 512MB DDR PC2700, Windows 2000
Hard Drive Space: 10+GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 4 Ti 4200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
My entire map completely disappeared at random. Was working on map, took a short break (no one else had access to the PC.) Returned to find some brushes I had been editing were completely missing. Hit undo a few times to see if I had accidentally deleted them, but it just ran through the processes I had done before getting up. Usually when I get a wierd bug like this I just load the autosave file. So I did that. The autosave.map loaded completely empty. I knew that couldn't be right, and I was immediately caught off guard. I opened up my original map file again. It was also blank. The .map file is still 562k, but loads with no brushes in it.

Cause of Error:
Listed above

User Email: jes at royfirestone.net