[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

84.160.138.248 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Aug 4 13:42:37 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 84.160.138.248 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 01:42:37 CDT Aug 4, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: P4 / 2.6GHz / 512 MB / XP Home
Hard Drive Space: n/a -- lots!
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: n/a
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
When starting GtkRadiant with an existing map, a popup window named "Runtime Error" appears, containing:
../lib\script/scripttokeniser.h:136
assertion failure: unexpected end-of-line in quoted token
Please report this error to the developers
This window cannot be closed, neither with the "OK" button nor with the "X" close function, only Task Manager can do this, killing GtkRadiant entirely.

Cause of Error:
Just starting GtK Radiant ....
Note, that I have been using GtkRadiant for weeks without problems.  After the problem occurred, I installed the latest version, but without positive effect.

User Email: lars at nebenfuehr.de