[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

4.231.171.199 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Apr 8 13:14:30 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 4.231.171.199 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 01:14:30 CDT Apr 8, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: CPU: A64 3200+/Ram: 1 gb of Corsair Ballistix/OS: WinXP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 74 gb Raptor
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia Quadro FX1100
Version of GTKRadiant: GTK 1.4

Error:
Current levels, in excess of 40mb bring my computer to it's knees.

Cause of Error:
I'm going to buy a dual Opteron dual core, i.e. four core system. I wanted to know if any version of GTK Radiant is multi-threaded capable. If not will you guys be incorporating that in a future release?

User Email: nelson48 at earthlink.net