[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:42:47 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:42:47 CDT Sep 10, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP home edition
Hard Drive Space: tonnes
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA MX/MX400
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5 beta

I want Ctrl+Shift+mouse1 to select one surface cause frankly I have no idea what the hell it does now, and also I would like it so that when u select a vertecy on a patch mesh if it would select the whole row or column rather then just the closest one, unless u hold Shift+select. TY.

Cause of Error:
I just tried to select one surface like in 2.1, and tried to select the verticies like in 2.1.

User Email: