[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.71.100.38 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Oct 12 03:07:18 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 66.71.100.38 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:07:15 CDT Oct 12, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon 2600/512MB/Slackware 10
Hard Drive Space: 100+ gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radeon 9800 - 1.3 (X4.3.0-3.11.1)
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
Custom texture directories not loading in menus.

Cause of Error:
I'm running radiant in Doom 3 mode.  I have several folders containing textures in /doom3/base/textures which are not showing up in the textures menu.  i've looked through the preferences and it doesn't appear that i have to add them manually, so they should automatically load into the menu on startup like they always have (unless i am wrong).  in radiant in quake 3 mode, custom texture directories load into the menu.  am i missing something?  thanks.

User Email: ewg118 at psu.edu