[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

217.8.141.215 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Oct 9 13:56:31 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 217.8.141.215 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 01:56:31 CDT Oct 9, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD XP 2600+ / 1024MB DDR ram / Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 600GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon 9700 A/W
Version of GTKRadiant: GTK Radiant 1.5

Error:
I cant load maps that I made in GTK Radiant 1.4 in to the newest verison 1.5.

Cause of Error:
I load up GTK Radiant 1.5 and I select the game Halflife and Modifications. I go to File >> Open
and open a map that I made in GTK Radiant 1.4. The map loads up and tell me there is 0brushes and 0entities.

I think it is because the GTK Radiant 1.5 build the maps difrent from verison 1.4 but I don't know. I would be pleased if you could fix this so I could open my maps and it actualy worked.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Best Reguards Weeper
-GTK Radiant, the one and only.

User Email: vegard at clipace.com