[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Oct 2 07:29:20 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:29:20 CDT Oct 2, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 47.3 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 4 or GeForce fx 5900
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant 1.5.0 beta

I can't compile(bsp) my Doom3 maps. I havn't tried any other game yet, because they are not installed on my computer at the moment.

Cause of Error:
I go to 'Build' menu,
then I go to 'Customize' because it doesn't have any choices
Next, I type in 'novis' for the fast, super light one.
Now, I choos

User Email: rekab91 at yahoo.com