[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

213.226.240.71 noreply at qeradiant.com
Mon Nov 22 15:03:18 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from 213.226.240.71 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:03:18 CST Nov 22, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 2600+/512/WinXp SP1
Hard Drive Space: 20GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Ati Radeon 9600/
Version of GTKRadiant: Gtk Radiant 1.5.0

Error:
Hello,
I've got a problem with setting path to a game directory of any games, wich are supported.

Cause of Error:
I need to change the engine path from c:\Program Files\Doom 3 to e:\Games\Doom 3 but if I do it, the typical windows error appears something like send message to the Microsoft and so on.

User Email: tridariel at quick.cz