[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

82.49.193.70 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:31:07 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 82.49.193.70 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:31:07 CST Mar 17, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Dual processor Pentium III @ 1000Mhz  - 2GB of RAM - Windows XP with SP1
Hard Drive Space: 80 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nVIDIA GeForce 3 DELUXE with 64 MB of RAM DDR (official detonator: vers. 53.03)
Version of GTKRadiant: GTKRadiant 1.2.13

Error:
Hi!!!  This is my problem: i've installed the new nVIDIA detonator driver (offical from nVIDIA web site) While job My video crash with many square small greens. I reboot my PC.  HELP ME!!!

Cause of Error:
This problem appears while I make to scroll the texture in the window of inspection of the textures. The GTKRadiant jams and must reboot the PC.  Thank u   HELP ME!!!

User Email: pikkio_3d@hotmail.com