[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

80.58.13.109 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:43:44 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 80.58.13.109 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:43:44 CST Mar 15, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: P4 1.90 GHZ, 256 MB DDR, Windows XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 31 GBS
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: I have an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB with Last omega drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
When I insert an object I see the brushes with bugs, i'm running gtk radiant W:ET (Wolf Et) and i have activated ATI Broken Drivers, this is a pic of the bug :

http://os.hispadominio.net/Joder.JPG

I see this bug too in Goldrush (Example map) and with it i can't map fine because it makes GTK Slowly

Cause of Error:
Insert an Gamemodel (Light > Cagelight)

User Email: CubeOpenSource@hotmail.com