[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

62.189.34.9 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:34:34 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 62.189.34.9 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:34:34 CDT Jul 25, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Celeron 566mhz
Hard Drive Space: 4gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Elsa Gladiac 511 pci geforce 2
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
When opening maps with the show blocks opton on GTK crashes and gives the following errors.

Window 1 pops up with:
Gtkradiant-1 has caused an error in
ENTITY.DLL

Gtkradiant-1 will now close

If you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer.

after closing that window another one pops up with the following:

(Process:4294380921): Gdk-warning (recursed)**:gdkpixmap-win32.c:196:Get DC failed
aborting...

Then I close that window and another pops up with the following:

Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\GTKRADIANT-1.4.0.EXE

abnormal program transmission

I close that and another window pops up with the following: Gtkradiant-1 has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL
Gtkradiant-1 will now close

Thats all the errors I get which I have tried to type exactly as they was shown in the window they appeared in.

Also please not the maps open fine without causeing gtk to crash when I have the show blocks option turned off.

Cause of Error:
I started GTK and let it load the textures and shaders at startup, once done I cicked on view/show/show blocks then I click on file open and choose a map file.

User Email: HotShot@dsl.pipex.com