[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.69.191.51 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:29:23 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 67.69.191.51 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:29:23 CDT Jul 12, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Hard Drive Space: 131,819.6 MB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Intel Extreme Graphics Driver
Version of GTKRadiant: I am currently running GTKRadiant Version 1.4.0

Error:
My Main Editor window (wireframe window) shows a series of horizontal lines, and, in the middle, a blue streched box is displayed. At the bottom, an opaque blue box is displayed. The Main Editor window is currently stuck at fullscreen and can not be moved.

Cause of Error:
I opened Radiant, opened my map, and increased the Main WIreframe Editor window to fullscreen. After that, a series of horizontal lines, with a blue, streched box in the middle, and a dark blue, opaque box are displayed. I tried to close Radiant and re-open it, but after successfully re-opening it, it still displays the same thing on-screen.

User Email: lourdes.de@sympatico.ca