[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.135.93.6 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:11:04 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 81.135.93.6 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:11:04 CST Jan 3, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP 2400/512MB RAM/Windows 98
Hard Drive Space: 7GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce 3 with 53.04 drivers.
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant 1.4.0 for Raven Software games.

Error:
I've been getting a strange problem. When I create a func_train in the centre of the grid on the map, when it is triggered to move it is actually there before it's triggered.

However when I do the same further out in the grid the func_train is not there until it is triggered.

Is there some kind of cammand that can be added to the worldspawn to increase some kind of radius that detects func_trains further out in the map grid. Or is it somekind of error in GtkRadiant for Jedi Academy.

Cause of Error:
Simply created a proper fully working func_train far from the 0,0 XYZ co-ordinates.

User Email: steb84@btopenworld.com