[Gtkradiant] [Fwd: from a mapper]

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:16:04 +0100

--------------060108060608010603070104

 filename="from a mapper"

From: Ahnil8tor03@cs.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:00:05 EST
To: timo@qeradiant.com
Subject: from a mapper

--part1_127.3b85f79a.2d71b295_boundary

hey, I dont know if you personally helped to create the gtk for JA, but I
think that my favorite part about JA (and I think the most of the rest of the
community would agree) is vehicles.  So, do you think you could create a tool for
mappers to add to the npc menu every vehicle you can use that has respawning
already keyed in? cause I know ALOT of mappers aren't getting the whole
vehicle thing (including myself) I and think it would really inprove JA if we could
get more vehicles in there.

thanks,
Ockniel

ps: if you dont actually create the GTK, could you foward this to someone who
does or send me an email address for him/her?

--part1_127.3b85f79a.2d71b295_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">hey, I dont know if you personally=20=
helped to create the gtk for JA, but I think that my favorite part about JA=20=
(and I think the most of the rest of the community would agree) is vehicles.=
&nbsp; So, do you think you could create a tool for mappers to add to the np=
c menu every vehicle you can use that has respawning already keyed in? cause=
 I know ALOT of mappers aren't getting the whole vehicle thing (including my=
self) I and think it would really inprove JA if we could get more vehicles i=
n there.<BR>
<BR>
thanks,<BR>
Ockniel<BR>
<BR>
ps: if you dont actually create the GTK, could you foward this to someone wh=
o does or send me an email address for him/her?</FONT></HTML>