[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

131.246.120.30 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:55:59 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 131.246.120.30 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:55:59 CST Feb 26, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon XP 2000+/1gb ram/Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 240gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVidia Ti 4200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0   21. Dec 2003

Error:
If I right-click in the 3d view, the mouse pointer jumps to the right side of the window und the 3d camera rotates ultrafast. There is no way to do a mouselook. It just rotates very. Unusable this way.

Cause of Error:
Starting gtkradiant, choosing quake3 as target. Afterwards I click some blocks in the left window to see something in the 3d view. Then I right-click an the 3d view and it starts to rotate.

User Email: intripoon@gmx.de