[Gtkradiant] [Bug 982] New: GtkRadient crashes when attempting to surface inspect all instances of a particular texture.
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:58:34 -0600
Summary: GtkRadient crashes when attempting to surface inspect
all instances of a particular texture.
OS/Version: Windows 2000/XP
When multiple surfaces (faces) contain a particular texture a find of that
texture will hilight all of the faces using that texture.
1) Opening the surface inspector with those faces still hilighted will cause a
2) attempting to alter the texture with those faces still hilighted will alos
cause a crash.
1) Unselecting faces doesn't seem to have any affect on the crashes.
2) Selecting multiple faces Without interacting with Find/Replace works normally
3) Closing Find/Replace or leaving it open has no effect on crashes.