[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.208.225.139 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:43:42 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 66.208.225.139 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:43:42 CST Feb 3, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1000 mHz, 512 mb, XP Home
Hard Drive Space: 110 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI 9800
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiantSetup-1.4.0-raven.exe

Error:
misc_models are showing up black (SOF2 MP)

Cause of Error:
I've read through several forums and tried the work-arounds and fixes that were sugested. They were difficult to understand and / or vague and therefore didn't work. I read that you need to put (-rename) in your BSP line but nothing clear of exactly where it goes. There seems to be many people facing the same dilema. From what I understand it's do to  incomplete shaders. Is there a better fix, patch, or more detialed instructions on this matter. Thanks for any help.

Stan

User Email: stan@stanwyatt.com