[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Dec 31 15:25:22 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:25:22 CST Dec 31, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2200
Hard Drive Space: 10 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nvidia g4 mx
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

(This is for ET, I believe I set the paths correctly)

I goto load common textures, and I get dirty mirror and 2 others. I look at console and I get Texture load failed: "textures/common/trigger" For almost all the textures. I goto Battery and I get aproximately 5 textures. I have some but not many. Am I doing something wrong? Also I tried uninstalling this new radient and I can but it screws up reinstallation of old radient. I don't really mind just that I will only use the new one if I can texture things.

Any help on this will be much obliged. (Also what happened to func_button?)

Cause of Error:
I installed radient, set it up. Everything I do produces the error.

User Email: matermanator at yahoo.com