[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

65.25.182.225 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Dec 9 21:09:44 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from 65.25.182.225 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:09:44 CST Dec 9, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: athlonxp2000, 1gb crucial, XP pro
Hard Drive Space: few gig... on 160gb raid 5 array
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: fx5700, dual video heads
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
screenshots of error:
http://fsk405.digitalamusement.com/stuff/broke-1-5-0.jpg

Cause of Error:
If both video heads are enabled, gtk attempts to start on the non-primary head (i.e. second monitor).  It then poops out with the errors you see. I have to click X on the command/logging window to kill the application, else the last error begins popping up recursively every time I try to close the app.

However, I got it working fine when I disabled the other head. Since I usually run more than 1 monitor this is very inconvenient... Thanks.

User Email: wilyduck at digitalamusement.com