[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.206.186.7 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:19:28 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 68.206.186.7 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:19:28 CDT Aug 25, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AthlonXP3000/512Cosair/WinXP
Hard Drive Space: 66gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nvidia Geforce5950ultra/61.77
Version of GTKRadiant: The one that shiped with Doom3

Error:
Every brush I create from walls to objects exsit multiple times on top of each other. Am I not supposed to have a brush selected as I look though textures?
The textures get brighter as I work on my map, I think because they are copying themselves. One wall had 30 copies of itself all perfectly fitted on top one another, wouldn't have even noticed if all textures wouldn't have started getting brighter and performance started getting bad.
I do hit space bar to copy a brush when I want to move it but I am aware that I just duplicated it and move or size it as I want. This happens to brushes I have never duplicated. When I select a brush its red, if I continue to select it will get reder and reder then I hit backspace to delete what i've selected. I do this multiple times till im back down to 1 brush. Then a while later more brushes will be added, not by me, to those same spots. It's like they are multiplying. I compile my map with the dmap map/.... command is that wrong?

djw78
Demon

I had that happen to me one time also. Don't know how to get rid of it neither. So i just had to start a new map. It sucks =(

Cause of Error:
Watched what keys I was hitting as I worked and stayed away from the undo option.

User Email: acrane@walla.com