[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

82.155.13.166 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:13:29 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 82.155.13.166 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:13:29 CDT Aug 17, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Hard Drive Space: 34.5 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce 2  MX 100/200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
--- SetupTraceNodes ---
MAX_TW_VERTS (12) exceeded

Cause of Error:
Greetings. I recently got this error while compiling. I assume it has to do with the light, since i get it only in BSPs that compile light as well. Only the Vis BSPs (like Q3map2: (single test) -vis -fast)wont get that error. I already tried removing the ambient light and any other lights, but i still get same error in BSPs that include lighting. Please let me know what i did wrong. Thank you in advance. PS: Dont know if its improtant, but im mapping for JK2.

User Email: jin@sapo.pt