[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.74.204.191 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:29:47 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 66.74.204.191 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:29:47 CDT Aug 16, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.80GHz/767MB/WindowsXP
Hard Drive Space: 45gb+
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Intel 82845G
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
It just crashes..

Cause of Error:
I tried to change the path of the game (quake III arena) from c:\program files\quake iii arena
to d:\games\quake iii arena. I tried to make it d:\games, no error, tried d:\quake iii arena, no error, but when i do d:\games\quake iii arena, it crashes. I was thinking it might be due to the fact that i have alot of pk3 files in there?

User Email: krazy2002_89@hotmail.com