[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

82.43.52.210 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:44:00 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 82.43.52.210 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:44:00 CDT Aug 14, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 2.4 XPm 1024MB, XP home
Hard Drive Space: 170 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce 5700 ultra, version 1.5
Version of GTKRadiant: Doom Radiant 1.0 build 199

Error:
My toolbar has gone I cannot get it back. Could you please tell me how to get it back?

Cause of Error:
I was moving the toolbar around then by accident I pressed the close button and now it seems like I cannot get it back.

User Email: peter.salter@blueyonder.co.uk