[Gtkradiant] Re: GTK for Jedi Academy Release Info PLEASE?

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:05:57 +0200

please read http://www.qeradiant.com/

We are working with James Monroe at Raven to provide a package.

We have strong quality standards in what we do, we will spend the time
needed to test the package before releasing it to a large audience. I
would also point out that the game has been on the shelves for about 10
days, which is still VERY early in it's life cycle.

regards

TTimo