[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.108.131.97 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:56:42 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 81.108.131.97 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:56:42 CDT Sep 26, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 1400+/256 ram/XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 8 gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Rage
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.8

Error:
After I adjusted the video settings any attempt to Save a map results in the program hanging.

Cause of Error:
I have deleted all references to prog (unistalled, deleted remaining prefernce files etc. and deleted all references in the registry) reinstalled - same error. Did the same again and installed 1.3.9 - same error. Error applies to new maps not just existing.

User Email: chris@oldfield-hall.com